About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Friday, July 27, 2007

life safari #43

Good morning. Happy Friday !

I am Grateful and Thankful for/that...

another week over - today is a cake walk
I am taking a few days off from work next month - I need a break
spending more time in the evening with Precious
very sound sleep the past few nights
my Sponsor and I are taking care of things that need fixing on our homes
my passport renewal was sent off in the mail yesterday - first leg of next years trip to Italy and France
high speed internet - Boy, this is better
the ability to talk on the phone at the same time I'm on the internet -mysterious !
I'm clean and sober one more day
God's Grace
thank YOU

2 comments:

dAAve said...

Having DSL will change your life.
For the better, I hope. LOL

Scott W said...

Mmmmmmmm, cake!


LOL