About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

life safari #40

Top of the Day !

I feel good this morning. I got the yards mowed, set up an appointment with a plumber and now I'm enjoying some down time before work.

It is a gorgeous day.

Great news for a family member - He's got his very on Show to show-case his art work.

It is a banner day here in H-Town.

I am Grateful and Thankful for/that...

the yard is mowed, it looks good and now my Saturday is freed up
that Saturday I go to another AA club to help a client's husband celebrate his 18 years in recovery
Saturday night is our club's AA Birthday night - lots of friends and years of sobriety this month
a plumber is coming Thursday this week
it's a lovely, clear day today
for the realization that, I will have 10 years in AA in November and, I am a NEWCOMER
and, that's o.k.
computers, E-mail and Blog sites
although I do not know her, MC celebrates 23 years in recovery today - HAPPY BIRTHDAY M.C.
ANOTHER DAY SOBER AND CLEAN
I really have an AA sponsor today. A real AA Sponsor
a bright future starting today
I've been lost in the wilderness for a time
to be back on trac
God's Grace

3 comments:

Scott W said...

Is this a new sponsor? Whichever, congratulations. That is a great list!

I got a frame today and will try to get it set up so when I next see you I will have the art framed and ready.

Sounds like you're rocking today!

Anonymous said...

Kathy. I like your blog site.

dAAve said...

it's all just about overwhelming