About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Thursday, July 26, 2007

life safari #42

Today I am Grateful and Thankful...

that Precious is healthy and safe
that I'm not facing hard decisions about my pet or a family member
to have seen the first part of Montel this morning. I crushed the remaining cigarettes I hadn't smoked
to have enough symptoms and knowledge to realize -I don't have any business lighting up
the possibility of getting an answer and fix to my plumbing problem this morning
to be sober and clean another day
for DSL
my AA family
God's Grace
the "refresh" button - wow, that fixes so many things I used to scratch my head over. Good to know it isn't a faulty program. (It's a loose nut on the key board)

I am going to make myself a "refresh" button - "Refresh" - pause when agitated,confused---
" cancel,cancel "

2 comments:

dAAve said...

Interesting.
I am the loose nut on MY keyboard.

Scott W said...

This post reminds me of Archie Bell and the Drells "Tighteh Up".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9EMqj56T9A