About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Saturday, January 12, 2008

life safari 2008 (13)

What a positive(ly) fantastic day today.

I am Grateful and Thankful...

to be alive another day
to be sober, clean and smoke-free another day
for the day off today
to have dinner at Spaghetti Western with Frank to look forward to
that the Chronicle threw a free paper this morning for all
I will enjoy looking at it tonight while I watch tv
for the gift of my faith today
that I treasure my prayer and meditation time when I wake up (wake up-after 2 cups of coffee)
that's my reality (above)
to have a "little Tiger" living with me - Precious
God's abundant Grace

2 comments:

Scott W said...

I love free stuff. I haven't been able to have coffee since I have had this laryngitis, caffeine dries out the mouth. Bleh.

dAAve said...

We missed you Saturday night.
Coffee good. More coffee better.