About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Friday, January 11, 2008

life safari 2008 (12)

Twelve is my favorite number. Big and round and even. (don't say a word dAAve !)
Happy Friday everyone. It is going to be a banner day - weather-wise.
Could not get to sleep last night. I have those nights. I just can't and don't want to stop thinking and moving about.

I am Grateful and Thankful...

that MS cancelled that all-day meeting tomorrow
my kink that I had in my back last night has disappeared - Thank YOU God
for this cool morning
the dove cooing
that it is the weekend
to be sober, clean and smoke-free another day
to enjoy Precious. What a wonderful gift from God to me (one of them)
God's Grace
for friends who enjoy sharing their knowledge unselfishly
to be able and willing to give to other's what has been so freely given me
I consider God's patience, salvation
for plans with Frank this weekend before he leaves town next week
I get a haircut next week
thank YOU

2 comments:

Zanejabbers said...

Hey peanut. I snuck in through daave. I rally chuckled at you first sentence in today's post. Especiall after your share about Dennis and the dog in your share 2 years ago. I will never forget that. It is one of the funniest moments in my history of Meeting.
Drop by for a visit. I'm blogging again.

dAAve said...

no comment