About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

life safari 2008 (9)

Oh boy, what a day today ! I have not had such a grueling day in a long time. Too many issues and upsets for one day. Glad I'm off tomorrow.

I would like to just take Precious and go away for a long road trip.
eat our dust !

I am, however, Grateful and Thankful...

that I had the background I had coming up
no one has to wonder where they stand with me - just ask me
But, you'd better have b___s !
this coffee. just what I needed after my day
Precious and her "kitten" that comes out when we play ball
Precious because she is so loving and nurturing. It is a Blessing that I have her at my abode
she helps me unwind from stress - thank you Precious
for praying for the Grace to go straight home from work rather than to the store for ice cream
God's Grace
that I am implementing prayer more. I am relying on God. I am trusting God more
I am letting God in
what a Blessing
Thank YOU

1 comment:

dAAve said...

Yeah, keep that ice cream away from me too. Please!!
Enjoy your day off.