About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Sunday, January 6, 2008

life safari 2008 (6)

Happy Sunday !

I am sitting here listening to something running in the background on my computer. I have no indication of what it is but it is absolutely maddening because it happens most often any more and slows down my computer to a crawl

I think some of these programs just "take over" in the background and I'm held hostage to them

I am also not pleased at this nonsense. The running has slowed now and it appeared to be Yahoo-Messenger that was the culprit. If it keeps up it will get deleted and that's that.

I am Grateful and Thankful...

that the delete button is at my disposal
finally, the noise has ended
to be happy, joyous and free today
that Scott had a very successful show and he's getting the recognition for his talents
for a good time with Frank last night
that's it ! I am going to relieve myself of this Yahoo Messanger right now
Later

1 comment:

Scott W said...

Thank you for being there Saturday. It was an incredible experience for me.