About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

life safari 2008 (14)

Tuesday. Good morning.
Have an appt. with the Eye Doctor this morning.
Another day closer to Thursday.
I have been driven by weight gain to give up honey in my coffee. I liked the taste very much. Too much.

Today, I am Grateful and Thankful...

for life itself
a new day to work on myself and make some positive changes
morning coffee
Precious and her morning "love'n"
the gift of faith
the fact that I get some of this hair cut off in two days - it's alive with a mind of its own
to be sober, clean and smoke-free
just to be happy to be alive and well today
for the Grace of God
thank YOU

1 comment:

dAAve said...

Maybe you'll lose weight with a haircut, although I have not noticed it being too long.