About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Sunday, November 25, 2007

life safari #143

Today, I am Grateful and Thankful...

for the cold weather
that it is Sunday again, I look forward to going to Mass
for the peace I get from my Faith
that I am sober, clean and smoke-free one more day at a time
that Lee is Hanging In There - keep on truck'n Lee ! It gets better, easier, more meaningful
for patience from my Higher Power
For everything God gives me - it's all about God's Gifts and Grace
Thank YOU