About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Friday, November 30, 2007

life safari #149

Hello - happy Friday !!

I was in a great place all day until I walked into my "box" at work.
I got a bit irritated with my co-worker and revisited some behavior that I hoped had been annihilated a bit ago. Well, it can still rear it's ugly head !

I have a date with the house tomorrow. I will do some cleaning - the kitchen and both bathrooms.

Tomorrow, church and rest.

I feel burned out right now. I don't like this feeling and I do not intend to stay here for any length of time.

December 1st tomorrow. The beginning of Advent.

I am Grateful and Thankful but I think I'll just leave it at that. Good Night all.

1 comment:

Scott W said...

Thanks for your prayers.