About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Saturday, December 1, 2007

life safari #150

Poor Scott ! Having Cabin Fever.

I'm just Grateful and Thankful that you are alive and (pretty) well !!!
I'm Grateful for some other things as well:

to be clean, sober and smoke-free another day
to have had a wonderful dinner and visit with Frank this evening
for Precious - I get to live with a miniature Big Cat - how awesome is that?!
for having the means to contribute to some who a) supply the Priest's Vestments
b) buy the linens & other items for Mass
c) have less food and Christmas than I
for the wonderful life I lead today
God's Grace
the gift of Faith
that tomorrow is Sunday !! My favorite day of the week (Thursday is up there right behind it)
Thank YOU

1 comment:

dAAve said...

see you Sunday afternoon