About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Saturday, November 24, 2007

life safari #142

Thank YOU for life.
Thank YOU for Saving Grace.

Today, I am Grateful and Thankful...

that I have a nice roof over my head and heat in my home
that Precious is safe in the house with me
for a wonderful Thanksgiving Day with Sister and Brother-In-Law
for Lee and the many changes he is making in his life
that Lee is in my life
for Prayer and Meditation
for a wonderful Church Family to worship with
God's Grace and Love
THANK YOU

1 comment:

Scott W said...

Thank you for taking care of Lee. You are so loving and can walk with him.