About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Thursday, November 29, 2007

life safari #146

What a beautiful Fall day !!

Today, I am Grateful and Thankful...

that my sister Janice is in my thoughts and heart - today is our late Father's birthday - it is still very painful for my Sister. I am with you in Spirit, Janice. I love you
that Lee is out doing things to improve his life and situation today. Good luck, Lee. Keep your cool, Baby !!
that I am able to share my experience, strength and hope with someone I care about - Lee
I also get to share my gift of Faith and the Miracles that I have been Blessed with
for choral music (hymns)
for instrumentals also
for cell phones and computers
for the amazing book of Daniel - lived after being thrown into a "White Fire" and "Lion's Den"
I pray that I may have that kind of Faith in My God !!
Lord Have Mercy
thank YOU

No comments: