About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Monday, November 26, 2007

life safari #144

What a glorious morning ! After the rain all weekend, this is made to order.

I am Grateful and Thankful for/that...

that little girl, Rebecca, at Church yesterday was so sweet, innocent, friendly and happy - she made me feel like a Queen. Never laid eyes on her before but I hope that I'll see her again and can watch her grow - what a vivacious and loving little Spirit !
that this child made my day very Special - she showered me with attention and love
God saw fit to allow me to interact with her in a loving way, caring and gentle
I want to be like a child too - innocent, unjaded and my instincts not beaten down
I WILL be like that again. I am working hard to grow TOWARD that aim every day
Bless God !!
Precious in my life
Lee in my life
Lee's growth and 4 months in AA. He also partook in the Roundup and had some fun !!
God's Grace and Salvation

No comments: