About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Monday, September 24, 2007

life safari #96

Oh Boy. I get so much inspiration from my friend's/family's posts.
It baffles me to live through the differences a day can make in my life. Yesterday I couldn't, didn't desire to get out of bed or the house (and, I didn't).
Today, I am eagar to shower, dress and get to the noon meeting.

Today I am Grateful and Thankful...
a wonderful visit with Frank on the way to and from Chappell Hill Saturday
a lovely time with B and D at their home. They have the coolest chicken coop
I finally got the fax machine wiring correct and the fax works - lots of hair pulling over 2 little wires and plugs - oh my !!!!
I'm grateful to have met Frank's neighbor. Unfortunately, he is moving away this week
I am grateful for the tomatoes and sweet corn from Virginia
It is a Blessing to be sober, clean and smoke-free today
I am happy to be alive and healthy
I look forward to making a sandwich with those Virginia tomatoes
God's Grace
Precious is so happy with her new food and, I can tell it is having a better effect on her health
Life is Good Today -

2 comments:

Scott W said...

Those eager days are great.

I have the opposite of affection for raw tomatoes.

dAAve said...

Fresh veggies??
What a concept! (although I agree with Scott)