About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Life Safari #95

What a lovely day today.
Frank and I visited Dell, Barbara and Joyce in Chappell Hill
Good company, good conversation, good eats !
Had a good look at the chickens and Guinea Fowl. All very different and pretty in their own right.
Dell taught me a thing or two about how to program my All-In-One Scanner,fax,copier. I have only learned that my wiring is not set up correctly. I have spent several hours trying different connection types and what I've learned:
  • when I wire to send faxes, the DSL wiring isn't right
  • when the DSL is hooked up correctly, the fax will not work

It's all very frustrating but, had I not seen Dell set up her fax, I would not have realized :

  • that mine wasn't set to go straight from the box.
  • I do not know what I'm doing with wiring
  • now my phone next to the computer doesn't work while I'm on-line
  • the phone in the other room does work (?) we're on the same phone line
  • It's so frustrating that I am now going to quit messing with it all

So, it's a good thing I offered to "help" Dell

(rolling on the floor and laughing my ass off)