About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Saturday, September 29, 2007

life safari #101

Frank and I shopped till we dropped today. We went from one end of town to the other and had a blast !

Today, I am Grateful and Thankful...

that dAAve U is celebrating 4, count them, FOUR YEARS
a busy and fun weekend planned
we may get some rain
the joy of friendship and family
I'm down to my "mad money" tonight
I'm not mad
that Sonny celebrates 25 years tonight. I have his 24 year chip
thank YOU