About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

life safari #97

What a beautiful day to be alive, sober and clean and... smoke-free !
Don't be mislead, I have wanted to light up.

I am Grateful and Thankful...
that I have resisted the urge to smoke - not wheezing has much influence not to light up
I don't fight for breath after walking - more reason to not light up
dAAve's generous gift of a book on how to stop smoking
Precious and her gift of companionship
God's Grace
I'm Blessed with wonderful people. Loving people in my life
I would not have believed I could be so Blessed some years ago
I feel like a different person when I am not depressed
I am a different person when I'm not depressed !
I have been able to ride out the depression times. The AA program must have given me that ability, I don't know where else it would have come from - Thank YOU, AA
AA is You, and YOU, and yes, YOU TOO
Bless YOU all

1 comment:

dAAve said...

wheeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!