About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

nature vs. nurture


nature vs. nurture
Originally uploaded by peanut1997

Life safari #97 3/4

Ah yes, this lioness has taken in several ungulate babies on several occasions. It is a mystery of science, happenstance like no one has ever seen.

Again, I query, if the animals can do it, why on earth can not man?

This loving lioness has repeated this practice 6 times within a year.

God, can't we just do it once? Once and for all-time. Please.

No comments: