About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Saturday, September 15, 2007

life safari #91

Well, slept in again. I just don't want to get up in the morning any more (early, that is).
Must get the car A/C looked at. Have a wonderful dinner planned with Frank later.

Today, I am Grateful and Thankful...
that it is Saturday
that Thursday night I felt uncomfortable around new folks, new subjects, etc. But, having Frank by my side was a comfort
that next Thursday night will be easier
for all the people who are involved in the classes. They fix food for us, drinks, they are available to help in our process and they appear truly happy to be there with us
for communion with Frank later
that although I don't have much to say lately, I enjoy visiting my friend's blogs
thank you for being there
AA and my AA family
Have a wonderful day

1 comment:

Scott W said...

Glad you have the comfort of having Mr. J walk beside you.