About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Monday, September 10, 2007

life safari #87

Monday, Monday.

I am Grateful and Thankful...

I'm up and feeling better physically even though I could not get to sleep last night
I feel rested
a reminder about "honesty" from dave
that Precious really likes her new dry and wet food
Hopefully this new food formula will help her physical condition (signs of kidney problems)
I got proactive regarding the above yesterday
to be clean, sober and smoke free this morning
that I look forward to the noon meeting today
for an interesting Lambda board meeting yesterday - lots of laughter - sweet !
just to be alive, well, and another day to try and live to my potential (honest, kind, respectful, faithful, loving, etc.)
that I am content with what "things" I have or don't have. I have no desire for any "thing" today.
that my desires involve things of a Spiritual nature right now
God's Grace
thank YOU

1 comment:

dAAve said...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!