About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Life Safari #89

I haven't decided what to do with my afternoon. I need some clothes and I need to get my a/c looked at in the car. Neither of the two are things that I like to do.

Rather than sit here and dwell on my discomfort about some things, I think I'll get up from here and tear into the responsibilities of the day. Bills must be paid before I leave the house. Go get gas in the car. From that point, I'll just try and make the best choice that will get me to the noon meeting on time.

Today, I am Grateful and Thankful for/that...
I am alive and have things to do
I'm sober, clean and smoke-free. And have the where-with-all to think things out
the hurricane missed us
I'm sorry for the ones that got it
Precious. She is really doing better on this new food
I'm nervous and excited about this evening and I'm so relieved that Frank will be with me
God's Grace
thank YOU

1 comment:

dAAve said...

I hope your day went well.
Sorry I missed you at the nooner, but we had some stuff to do, so I only did one meeting today.