About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Sunday, September 16, 2007

life safari #92

Well, Sunday and I stayed in bed all day except to mow the grass around 4:15 pm.

I watched the Texans play and win their football game. I am excited for their progress and wins this season. I like the new coach and quarterback and many of the other new players.

Just imagine, after all these years perhaps we're going to have a winning team for a change. I for one, can bear up under that ! Go Texans !!

I am Grateful and Thankful for/that...

I have a spare set of glasses. My main set fell out of my purse yesterday at Lambda and I wasn't aware of it. I called when I realized what had happened - they're safe and I will get them tomorrow.
thanks to glasses, I can read. These days, I must have them.
a wonderful time at dinner with Frank yesterday
great food at Spaghetti Western
My A/C in my car is fixed and it only cost $ 53.00
I got the car washed yesterday - it's a thing of beauty when clean
The lawn is mowed and looks nice
I will pull out of this "don't want to get up and do anything" mode which I have been in lately
(but when?)
I realized today that, my fussing at myself in my head isn't helping. Why am I so hard on myself? No rest for the "meatball."
Tomorrow is a new day
Good Night
Thank You Lord

1 comment:

Scott W said...

We should strive to treat ourselves as we treat others. Getting your a/c fixed for $53 is a deal!