About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Friday, September 14, 2007

life safari #90

Happy Friday all.

Got the bills paid that are due today. Got a few pair of slacks and blouses yesterday - wore one outfit last night. I lucked into finding "petites" so the pant lengths are fine. That doesn't happen much for me.

Still haven't gotten the a/c looked at. That will have to be my activity tomorrow, first thing.

The tall grass is haunting me. The responsible one inside feels "obligated" to mow on Saturday or Sunday. The "unresponsible kid" in me wants to blow mowing off and do other things.

I think I will get ready and go to the noon meeting. Hopefully, my Sponsor will be there and perhaps he would like to hook-up and go eat and talk this weekend.

I am Grateful and Thankful...
for short hair that requires no work
a noon meeting to attend before work
Frank and his love and care
God's Grace

1 comment:

dAAve said...

I hope it all happens for you this weekend. No rain required.