About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

life safari #88

Wednesday - finally, rain. My plants need it.
I couldn't seem to wake up yesterday. I think I have fallen into depression, perhaps from withdrawal from smoking.

I am Grateful and Thankful...
that the MS meeting did not come last night - I was able to leave on time
for the rain this morning
that I didn't pull the covers over my head and stay in bed this morning
that Precious really likes her new food and she has not had one of her symptoms on it
for tomorrow and what lies ahead
I work close to home. There are flood warnings for today
to be sober and clean and smoke free today
just to be here

2 comments:

dAAve said...

glad you're still smoke-free

stay dry

Scott W said...

We got only a few drops of rain here. Nothing like I had hoped for. Have a good day.