About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Monday, October 1, 2007

life safari #102

Had a wonderful weekend except for screwing up plans with Mike. After looking forward to being with him Sunday, we unfortunately missed each other. Had I not forgotten my phone, this fiasco would have been eliminated.

I am Grateful and Thankful..

that Frank was good enough to run around town with me Saturday
He accompanied me Sunday morning - I was delighted he came to join me. Mike came as well - see above. I'm so sorry Mike ! Please, let's do it again.
that mike is understanding and he had brought his friend so was not there alone
I look forward to making those plans again and taking my phone
that today is the first day of October and it's getting time for fall weather
I have a new commitment to change some habits that are defeating my happiness and progress
that the headache I woke up with is lessening
the Hummingbirds are still about. I have not seen them for sometime and thought they had left the area
God's Grace

No comments: