About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

life safari 10-29-08

I wish I had not opened an E-mail from a friend.

I had a morbid curiosty regarding the smear campaign inclosed in the E-mail - I regret reading it.

Not only am I sick of friends who claim to be so very pious and "good", I am disappointed that they are so ignorant and shallow. It is these very people that fuel the desires of the "skin-head" killers among us.

I am sad today that these so-called "friends" of mine continue to send this Hate-Monger mail after I asked them to pass me by on all political subjects PERIOD.

Today, I am Grateful and Thankful...

to be working toward a more peacable and loving kathy
to be genuinely saddened by the kind of lies and half-truths - smears and defaming things that people use in the name of being "Republican."
that yes, I am standing up. I DO want CHANGE and, a lot of it !
that although something I wrote yesterday was misunderstood, I know what I meant and I was not complaining
And, I am not complaining now, now I am stating my disappointment and shock
Precious
God's Grace
Thank YOU

and, no more of this HATE-MONGER mail - you know who you are

1 comment:

Akannie said...

Oh, I know. I am shocked by the stuff that people (who claim to KNOW me) have sent me or said to me.
This hate and fear mongering has gone on long enough.

Thanks for standing up. I am so glad to know you.