About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Friday, April 4, 2008

life safari 2008i

i,i,i,i,i ! It's all about ME !!!!! Oh, now I feel better.

It really isn't. There is no i in WE.

Today, I am Grateful and Thankful for/that...

a fantastic topic and speaker at RCIA last night
a listening friend who told me her "stuff" too
I am extremely hard on myself and after our talk last night believe that I can let up - I am NOT the worst of the worst as I build it up in my mind (I feel I am Graced with God's Love and abundance in the morning hours and condemned and out of God's Grace in the evening hours)
that I have my reasons for the way I feel but that, other people are more prone to reverence and prayer in the morning as opposed to evening as well
for the courage to talk about this issue and get another person's experience
seems I am a pretty normal Christian
God's Grace
thank YOU