About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Monday, April 7, 2008

life safari 2008j

Good morning. Well, I may have gotten myself fired Friday. If so, it's ok, I popped off to someone because I was kept late by, guess who, M___S__T once again ! So, if I'm done, I good with it. Frankly, I have not been happy there for some time now. I can't get on the morning shift and I'm sick of these late meetings, unanounced meetings, meetings called and don't materialize, well, you get it.

Had a frank discussion with Sonny yesterday regarding what's going on inside me lately. It was a real good talk and I am so happy to spend some time with him. He's doing well and feeling fit - that makes me happy.

I am Grateful and Thanful that/for...

I have a busy week because of April 15th - my least favorite time of the year !
I am prepared for anything today
it is ok with me whatever happens this week
a wonderful Mass yesterday - Father Tom gave a great Homily and I got a beautiful, intimate Blessing from a newly ordained Priest
my gift of faith
Precious and her funny little ways
all of the people I call "family." I love you every one
to serve other's today at CCSC
God's Grace and Mercy
thank YOU
Mike, I need your new Cell phone number !!!!!!!