About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Thursday, April 3, 2008

life safari 2008h

Thursday evening, back to RCIA. Had a wonderful talk about Vatican II and history behind of the changes it brought.

It was pizza night - always one of my favorites.

Helped a few folks find some clothes this morning. Was a bit slow today.

I am happy that tomorrow is Friday. It is my Nephew's birthday. Happy Birthday John !!

I am Grateful and Thankful that/for...

feeling better tonight than I did today (emotionally)
sharing with another human being really helps me get in touch with the fact that other people feel, do, think, some of the same things as I - I am not the only one
armed with the knowledge of the above, I can go easier on myself
I have some investment business to do this next week
this year I am really dragging my feet about getting my taxes done
I have been dragging my feet this year PERIOD !!
the promise of a new day tomorrow
Divine Mercy and saving Grace
ThankYOU

No comments: