About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

life safari 2008f

The past week at work has been very difficult. Actually, since Mike was moved I have been rather uptight and on edge - unhappy. A period of mourning which I always tend to deny I am going through. OK, I've been mourning the loss and change. That doesn't mean I do not like my new boss, I do. He is very patient (like Mike), a very hard worker and has a very even temperment.

Today was a trying day with several customers. Sometimes problems pile up. On after the other and I am not able to cath my breath and re-group. It was one of those kind of days.
But, tomorrow is a new day and I intend to relax at home in the morning before going in.

I am just very glad that this work day is over.

I am Grateful and Thankful...

to be sober, clean and smoke-free
to see some old friends today - miss you guys
to have settled some things in my own mind that relieve me of some stress and worry
for the gift of my very sweet and loving cat, Precious. Thank you Lord ! She is a joy.
for God's Grace
for Frank and his patience, love and understanding. He is a rock and a Blessing to me
that Spring Break is over and back to RCIA Thursday
Thank YOU

No comments: