About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

life safari 2008 (29)

Happy Wednesday. What a beautiful full moon last night.

I am Grateful and Thankful...

to be happy, joyous and free today - free of smoking, drinking, other behaviors which block me from God
to be compassionate for those who are in pain. Emotionally and physically
to be settling into a good weekly routine
to have already been through many difficult times regarding death of loved ones
God's Amazing Grace
Thank YOU

2 comments:

Trailboss said...

Just dropped in to say hi. I started a new blog, you might want to take a look. I am just getting started with it so it isn't the best!

Lisa aka So

dAAve said...

It were nice to saw you today.