About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

life safari 2008 (28)

Another beautiful day !

Going to an AA meeting. Have a couple of stops on the way. It's a wonderful morning and I feel very alive, happy, joyous and free in Spirit.

I am Grateful and Thankful...

to have another day of life
a job
a Precious cat as a roommate
to be a Christian
to be Catholic and very proud of the religion I have chosen
that I have had a wonderful conversion in my journey becoming a Catholic
St. Anne Catholic Church has a wonderful, rich history - over 75 years strong
to be sober, clean, smoke-free
for the strong role models in AA
my family of friends has grown over the past few years and keeps getting larger
that, although I may not see my family of friends often, they are carried in my heart and I am in theirs - every day !
for the gift of my faith
that my faith gets stronger and more mature with every week
God's Grace and forgiveness
the feeling of love and happiness I have today
thank YOU

No comments: