About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Monday, February 18, 2008

life safari 2008 (27)

What a beautiful day ! These weather days are what is so great about living in Houston.

I am Grateful and Thankful...

that Pat is hanging in there and having visitors who love her dearly
at times we do not know what God is telling us through the experience of someone else
but, I know for fact today that, there is a message of hope and faith in all things that happen
I believe that by "hanging in there," praying and listening, the answer will be revealed to us
that my life has changed so much in the past months
I feel secure and comfortable (at peace) in myself today and, Trish H tells me that it shows
God's Grace
the gift of my faith
Precious - what a wonderful addition in my life !
that "things" are not my focus any more
It is by Grace that I am alive, sober, clean and smoke-free
for the way I feel today. I try every day to share my joy and happiness with people everywhere I am. This is a far different attitude than I once had-Glory to God !
Thank YOU

1 comment:

dAAve said...

still smoke free, eh?
this is good.