About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Friday, January 4, 2008

life safari 2008 (4)

Gooood Morning !! I am sad about some situations with a couple of my friends/family but, I know that, when we all hold our problems, hurts, etc. up to the Light of Faith, we can be healed.

Today, I am Grateful and Thankful...

for God's Grace
that it is Friday
it will warm up over the weekend. I have those nasty and painful cracks in my finger tips that I get in winter
that Scott got published in a pretigious magazine (awesome rug design)
that Scott also has his own Art Show this Saturday evening
that I am more prepared for Lent today than I was December 31 st 2007 - it's a Blessing
that we are back to RCIA
that my routine of going to Mass will start back up this Sunday
that Easter and, really, all of the holidays have a more special and important meaning to me than they ever have
Precious and her little Spirit. How loving and nurturing this little cat is
to be clean, sober and smoke-free another day
for my Faith in God today
thank YOU

2 comments:

dAAve said...

I'm glad that Precious is clean, sober and smoke-free. LOL

Scott W said...

Band aid and Neosporin every night will heal those cracks. I get them too.

It's a day of rest for me today!