About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Thursday, January 3, 2008

life safari 2008 (3)

What a lovely day. I have slowly putzed around all morning and am finally ready to get a shower, dressed and get out of the house.
Have a few errands to run and then get to RCIA.

Today, I am Grateful and Thankful...

for the power of prayer
the more I study The Word, the stronger my belief and trust in God becomes
that I got on the treadmill for 15 minutes this morning. And, it was turned "on"
to be a new woman in Christ today
that Precious and I are together
for the fact that we are both healthy
there is a Pilgrimage I want to take soon to Missouri
my consciousness has brought me to a place where I must make some changes
I must be true to God as I understand Him according to my conscience and perspctive
that I can accept other's conscience and perspective for their own lives
that I hope that my actions will not cause any hard-feelings on the part of my friends and family. I however, must do what I understand to be my Spiritual Path
I am praying and talking and thinking hard regarding what I just said. I am not going to make a rash or impulsive decision
with this said, I end with the words I like and mean very much... Peace Be With You
thank YOU

2 comments:

dAAve said...

I'm sure you will do whatever is right for you. That's why you have other people in your life -- people to confide in.

Scott W said...

Happy Friday, Wild Kat!