About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

life safari -2008 (2)

What a nice day - cold, but nice.
It is rewarding to be able to have happiness, joy and peacefulness all day. We'll try to duplicate what I did again tomorrow.

I am Grateful and Thankful...

that it will be in the 70's over the weekend (so they say)
to be home from work and warm
to have gone to the nooner and saw people that I love and care about
for that big bowl of hot Lentil soup for dinner
that I'm off tomorrow and RCIA in tomorrow evening (it's been 2 weeks)
that God spared 2 loose dogs from being hit on Bellaire this morning
Precious in my life
God's Grace
Thank YOU

1 comment:

dAAve said...

How do you spell BRRRRRRRRRRRRR?