About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Monday, December 24, 2007

life safari #165

Well, Happy Christmas Eve !
Worked from 7:00 am until 3:00 pm, made $ 0.00 money. Had 18 tickets from those entering the building who were visitors, and, had no other activity. A very exciting day (yawn).

The weather pleases me. I hoped for cold weather the two days and nights.

It will be a long night tonight. I am going to hear the music concert at 11:00 pm tonight at church and then attend Midnight Mass.

Tomorrow, will go to 9:00 am Mass then to St. Joseph's Hosp. to visit a friend there for a while.
Then, I'm going by my sister's for pie and coffee and a nice visit at 3:15 pm. What a lovely evening and Christmas Day I have lined up !

Wishing all of you a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day - MERRY CHRISTMAS, I love you.
Welcome home Hayden !!

I am Grateful to be me, kathryn marie frazer today
I have an awesome life, awesome friends and loved ones, a truly Blessed life, indeed. All because of...
You, and you, and you, and you, and you, and you, and you, and, yes, YOU too !!!

2 comments:

dAAve said...

Merry Christmas, Eve.

Scott W said...

Merry Christmas, Kathy!