About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Saturday, December 22, 2007

life safari #164

I am happy that it is raining today. It suits me with this cold I have.
It is going to get very cold on Christmas Eve I hear.
I like it !

Today, I am Grateful and Thankful...

for life. a friend of my bosses was just killed in Iraq
I just wish we could all get along
no fighting, no shooting, no bombs, no hatred, NO WARS
that I can pray. You can pray. WE CAN PRAY
I believe our prayers have power and WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD
God's Grace
Let there be Peace on Earth in our lifetime

2 comments:

dAAve said...

Just dropping by.
I believe that as long as humans inhabit this world, there will be conflicts and wars. It just seems to be our nature. It's a shame, but it's the way our maker made us.

Scott W said...

Sorry to hear you are feeling puny. Take care sweet Peanut.