About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

life safari #167

Well, good day for the ducks !

I am staying in my end of town today. It's supposed to get very cold in a couple of hours.

Today, I am Grateful and Thankful for/that...

I have lovely Christmas memories this morning
I'm not having to beg for alms today
I'm not in a hospital today
I'm not living on the street today
I'm not having to ride a bus to get around today
my family is not all deceased today
New Years Eve has not been a "big deal" to me for years now. I'm usually fast asleep before the ball drops in NYC
my family's business is closed from Christmas Eve until January 2nd - enjoy your time off !
for the gift of Miss Beulah's Pieta statue replica - Thank you John and Janice !
fond memories of Christmas' past (when we were ALL here)
Precious and her cat company
God's Grace

No comments: