About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Thursday, December 27, 2007

life safari #169

Is it 2008 yet ?????

What happened. Time flew and now it's standing still.

I am Grateful and Thankful...

to be sober, clean and smoke-free another day
that the cold weather feels soooooo good
that I got my car fixed this morning. Had a generator light on - nothing major
that tomorrow is Friday
that the holidays will be over for a while soon
these broken work weeks are getting tiring
for Precious
that I know better than to tease any animal
God's Grace

1 comment:

dAAve said...

Maybe time's wings got tired and now it's taking a break.