About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Thursday, October 4, 2007

life safari #104

Got my teeth cleaned this morning. Must wait 15 more minutes to drink coffee or eat (fluoride treatment).
What a pretty morning it is.

I am Grateful and Thankful for/that...
I am alive and well today
haven't had a cigarette, drink or illicit drug in some time now
was no need to complain about the taste of the fluoride this morning-I'm fortunate to get it
a good night's sleep
I do not feel ill as I have the past few days
the knowledge that, someone I thought was so outrageous has pretty good reason to be
I am free to enjoy the next 12 hours and, enjoy them , I will
It's almost time for my cup of coffee
God's Grace
thank YOU

No comments: