About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

life safari #103

"Power tends to corrupt; absolute power corrupts absolutely."
Though power is easily abused, it is impossible to abuse genuine humility.
...Lord Acton 19th century historian

Tonight, I am Grateful and Thankful...

I physically felt better today - had some physical challenges Monday and Tuesday
Mike's sister had a little boy today
my mood, demeanor, attitude and energy were good today
for the enjoyable climate in the mornings and late afternoons right now
for sunshine but, we need some rain now
I'm off tomorrow - RCIA tomorrow night
that I feel like doing something on ARTRAGE again
it's Friendship Week
for the things I have that make my life pleasant. I would, if necessary, trade them all in for Precious
That I went to the SPCA at that moment on that day
the rest is history
God's Grace
being with my AA family this afternoon
thank YOU

1 comment:

Scott W said...

Summer just won't let go. Ugh.