About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Friday, August 31, 2007

life safari #77

Friday. I have a nasty cold. Thank goodness I was able to take yesterday and today off from work.

Thank you to whomever worked for me. I believe it is my co-worker, A.

Thank You A. Also, thank you M for being so kind as to jump on getting relief for me.

I am Grateful and Thankful for/that...

the days off. I feel very rocky. have not been this ill in a long time
I breathe freer in the daytime. My nose begins to stop up around 5:00 pm - what is that about?
cooler weather is on the horizon
down-time to get better
I am sober and clean another day
I feel like sitting up to blog this morning - not so yesterday
time heals
I can crawl back in bed now
God's Grace
thank YOU

2 comments:

Scott W said...

So sorry to hear you are feeling puny. Get rest and fluids. When I am sick the old nose starts getting stuffy as evening approaches, I have never figured that one out.

dAAve said...

Get better, woman!!