About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

life safari #75

Gooood Morning !

what a beautiful day. Had a nice lightening storm last night. That cool breeze it carried in was very pleasing.

No hummingbirds seen to date.

I am Grateful and Thankful for/that...
yesterday I got the flowerbeds cleaned out and the ivy cut back on the house
I was happy, joyous and nice all day yesterday - it was a successful day
I have already made up my mind to repeat that state of being today
I was just called and asked to go into work - A.M. person is ill
it will be a very long day today but I feel up for the challenge
Well, I'd better get ready - not exactly what I was going to do with my morning off but,
today, I can and will be flexible and,

Happy, Joyous and Free
Precious and her Cat Spirit and companionship and, especially,
God's abundant Grace
thank YOU

1 comment:

Scott W said...

Flexibility is good. I used to be able to touch the floor with the palms of my hands, those days are long gone.