About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Monday, August 27, 2007

life safari #74

What a beautiful Monday morning !

I am Grateful and Thankful for/that...

God chose to allow me another day of "life" today
A well manicured lawn - it lifts my Spirit the day after I mow, edge and sweep
the temperature Sunday seemed cooler than usual
I stop what I'm doing now when I get tired
Precious is doing her "cat thing" in the atrium (sleeping, what else) At night, it's a different story
house cats are simply little "Big Cats" and all that that entails
to be sober and clean
for a new start on a new week
it's almost September
for an awesome life. I feel I have had several life -times in this one. I have lived a diverse life
I am happy with who I am today
God's Grace
thank YOU

3 comments:

Most of Martha Woodroof in one place said...

What a wonderful post for a Monday morning. Thanks!

Scott W said...

I am so glad I do not have to do any yard work. I did my share as a kid and swore not to mow grass ever again.

dAAve said...

I love yard work.