About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

safari #1- journey on

Well,
I must thank my friend Dave for steering me to this Blogg site.
Thank you Dave !
I have learned by trying another site and it has none of the templates and only a dialog box. If there was any more offered, it wasn't obvious. Not very exciting.

Just another life safari. I live and learn.

Got a "life shock" today at work. I felt humiliated, angry, resentful and wanted to act up and act out. Fortunately, I have made some amendments in my behavior and thoughts of late. I spouted and vented some and settled down to just being humiliated and a bit huffy. Now I get to work through getting rid of the resentment.

Gratitude List:
I'm grateful to have a job
I'm grateful that my boss took up for and spoke up for me today
I'm grateful to be sober and clean
I'm grateful and very thankful for my God and the faith I have developed in the recent months
I'm grateful that I have a large extended family of wonderful people who love me and whom I love
I'm grateful for my cat who is an outstanding little cat spirit
I'm totally grateful for the lack of raing the past two days here
I'm grateful for this safari through life that I am on and happy that I have grown and changed from the person I was a year ago, last month, a week ago, yesterday.

No comments: