About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

life safari #2

Well, it took an hour to find and get back to my Blogspot. Nothing is ever easy for Peanut. The seemingly simple tasks others' tackle with ease just have not been so in my life safari.

Gratitude List:

I am grateful and thankful to be sober and clean another day
I am grateful that I finally "happened upon" my Bloggspot
I'm grateful for the characteristic of determination and diligence
I'm grateful for a new day and the opportunities for growth, I pray I can persevere to do the "right"thing
I'm grateful that there is an AA meeting every day at 12:15 -my home group
I'm grateful for many of the people there are my extended family -they know and love me. warts and all
I'm grateful for the lightning early this morning
I'm grateful that I was inside during the lightning

Have a delightful day. Wish anyone reading this a happy and joyous day.
Via con dios

Go with God.

4 comments:

Scott W said...

It is wonderful to know that I will be able to read your gratitude lists! Life is good!

dAAve said...

Great! I found you.
I shall include a link to you on my sidebar.
Good on ya, Peanut!

Anonymous said...

Hi I got your link from Scott. Welcome to the beautiful FUN world of blogging in recovery.

I was reading your profile and adore all the things about you. I too have an indoor cat, well like 4, have a dog (10-1/2 yrs) and I HEART Puppy Breath soooo much, I love popcorn too and sweets . . .

Great gratitude list. It sounds like you have a strong foundation and wonderful support system.

peanut said...

Oh, you 3 are just so sweet. Thank you for your support and kind words.

I look forward to hearing from you all and reading your blogs as well.

sober chick, do I know you? I must have you blog address and E-mail address so we can correspond.

Again, thank you all. I love.

PS-I have not accomplished my goals of the day. Thought about smoking this evening. Didn't, at least for now. Had some outbursts with customer tonight. I may be in real trouble.
See you all tomorrow at the nooner.