About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Thursday, June 21, 2007

life safari #3

Good morning.

Welcome and thanks for joining in Trudging. Scott and Dave, thank you sssoooo much for your kind support and comments. You do not know how much I appreciate and love you both. You two are "family" to me.

I am Grateful and Thankful that/for...
I woke up and God has seen fit to allow me to live in this day.
I have friends /family in AA who know more about me than my birth family.
You all accept me, support me and are there to love me when I make mistakes.
that I did not go buy a pack of cigarettes and snoke them last night.
I will stand up today or whenever my behavior of last night is presented and say, "yes, unfortunately I said that. I was wrong, I apologize. Actually, I need to go in and tell my boss what was said today. And I will. At least he can be prepared for the "steel claw."
To see, once again, that my recovery is tenuous some moments. That my mind is out to kill me!

Lord,
I realize that I have to up the ante, and really beg for a firing when I feel I was wrongly treated over something else.
I admit that I ask You to remove problems in my life yet I take them back. Over and over.
I think at times that I have surrendered things for You to remove but apparently I never surrendered them at all.
Bless Scott for sharing his struggle and awareness of this issue.
Help me to forgive myself, let myself off of this "HOOK," take a breath and begin anew today.
God, if You will, take mercy on me and let me keep my job that you have Blessed me with. Amen

Dave, I sent an E-mail to you but received an error message that it did not go through. Thank you for your comments and support. I do like this BLOGGING business. It is expanding my world. Thank you and thank you all for wonderful support.

More later, me

No comments: