About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Saturday, June 23, 2007

life safari #5

Well, Good morning !

Got the lawn mower, even got it out of the car by myself. Said my prayers, tried to contact Lady A. again this morning, after my Gratitude List I'll get to mowing. Put the bag on to eliminate so much sweeping and raking. We'll see how that goes.

I am Grateful for:
dictionaries
another day of life - sober, clean and smoke free
my mower - repaired and ready
that it's Saturday and I'm off. Tomorrow too - ooooowweee!
that my world is getting larger and alot more interesting (teehee)
for getting up when I said I would
this second cup of coffee
Precious and her cat wisdom
God's Grace
for how beautiful my yard will look after I get started
modern conveniences
My Family
that I am a real alcoholic and I never have to question that again
thank YOU

1 comment:

dAAve said...

"cat wisdom"
I like that.